Sunday, May 25, 2008

Oh Beautiful For Spacious Skies...

I am back home in Indiana and everything is wonderful and perfect and beautiful...Here is IJ and his dad. They have the same walk. Nature or nurture? What do you think?My boys romp and roam around freely in the country. The are completely city boys. Never lived a day in the country, but they have it coursing through their veins. They are country boys at heart. They would stay outside forever if we let them. I love every minute of it. Eldest Twerp found a bird's nest. She would not come down from the tree. She adopted these tweeties. She has such a compassionate heart for animals.
The Twerps spent the majority of the day in this field.... picking flowers, chasing snakes, catching bugs. Living life.
Middle Twerp wrangled up a bundle of corn. He is afraid we might be getting into scarce time. Have you seen the price of gas? He is cutting corners anywhere he can. Maybe we can do the whole corn/gas alternative. Maybe Middle Twerp will come up with a fuel alternative and save the world. And make tons of money so I can move....far far away.

Middle Twerp picked as many of these as has he could. I thought he was picking them for me...but...
He thought they were celery. Does anyone know if these are poisonous? Anyone? Anyone?
This made me a little nervous so I sent them to the sand volleyball court. How much trouble could they get into here? Uhm.....


Into the house and time for a BATH...after a little wrestle time with Papaw.

Please don't make me leave, Please.

PS Robin and Robin ~ If I can make it down I will be there. I would LOVE to meet you. But I think my schedule is going to make it impossible. I am closer now, maybe next time.

4 comments:

Treasia Stepp said...

What great pictures. Not sure about the "celery flower" as to poisonous or not. Looks like the twerps are adapting well and enjoying the move.

Pony Girl said...

Indiana looks like a great place to visit...isn't there a song by Tom Petty about an Indiana Girl? Looks like your twerps had fun....hope you get to stay a while longer and enjoy more cherry pie and Big Red! ;)

Ansbaughmom said...

I have not posted on your blog in awhile but have been a lurker-sorry. I must say you have a beautiful family-you are a great photgrapher. Indiana is beautiful.

Dana and Daisy said...

I think that yellow flower looks like chamomile, a natural sleep aide. I would have let them chew! But I am not a good mom like you.