Friday, June 6, 2008

Superbear

So I have been a little preoccupied lately with the move and intense therapy and perfecting the best Reuben sandwich; therefore, I have been allowing the children to express themselves freely and develop more of their creativity and right brains. I let Middle Twerp play upstairs for 15minutes while I mopped the floor downstairs. He asked, "What am I suppose to do?" I told him to be a superhero...this is what emerged 4.3 minutes later. I laughed so hard I peed my pants and then the whole mopping thing was ruined. Hello...Spiderbear...(Insert Superhero music)
(Please notice the Spiderman nipple band aides. For the love of sweet Jesus!)
He ripped them off as a sign of his super human strength. I giggle.

4 comments:

Treasia Stepp said...

How absolutely adorable he is. Plus he's creative as well.

Hope4Grace said...

OMG that is adorable........little boys are such a mystery to me. He is just adorable.

Your kids are just so happy!

Scrappy Girl said...

I love it! Now you have me thinking about what my kids would come up with. I might try this as a boredom buster. Love the bandaids!

Marchelle said...

oh dear lord!!! those band-aids are about to do me in!! how do you get anything done with such cuteness?!?