Saturday, August 30, 2008

Giggles and Snorts

I have just spent the day with my two cousins with whom I adore. They are sisters. You have been introduced my life-saving cousin who lives here in my new city in my new state in my new times zone and was, and continues to be, my salvation on my homesick days. Her sister, my cousin, still lives in Indiana and came in for a visit. We are four months apart (she is older, just thought I would throw that in) and grew up together. We have so many memories and fun times to share. And I think we look just alike. Except she got the perfect strawberry blonde hair. And she got this...So I spent my hours like this....
and this...except I kept laughing so hard I eventually had to put her down. For her own safety and all. And we digressed. Quickly. We flashed back to out high school cheer days and soon everything was "Spirit Fingers, TAKE STATE!" Don't you judge me. Don't you dare judge me. Cause my side is still hurting from all the laughter. And I now kinda look like this...I am so going back tomorrow for more. Wanna join me?

5 comments:

Simply Me... said...

Oh,how you make me smile! I haven't seen you in awhile, where have you been? Stop by sometime...
Have a great week-end.

LaNnY :o)

Marchelle said...

i'll be there in 10 minutes

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

she got s'berry blonde but all 3 of you have gorgeous hair. i can't come visit cause i cannot hang with that hair crowd but i could do the side-splitting laughter. IJ was laughing out loud too ..on the inside!

Dana and Daisy said...

Since I don't have any of my own twerps, it's hard to know how it feels and all, but I know that feeling of holding baby nieces and nephews and thinking this must be as close to it as it gets!

You look great with that Baby Magic in your arms!

Adventure girl said...

The place is gorgeous! Looks like a resort!