- McCain has said I will cut your taxes. Period. End of Story. The fear is that McCain's tax breaks will only help the wealthy and corporations but not will address the issues of middle class and others that NEED relief.
- Obama says 80% of Americans would see a tax cut and those making $250,000 would see a RAISE in their taxes
What will that actually look like?
According to the Tax Policy Center this is what the tax breaks would look like under Obama and McCain.Salary _________McCain ________Obama
- McCain: There is tax relief across the board. He is cutting taxes. Period. There is relief for middle class and larger relief for the wealthy.
- Obama: If you make under $250,000 you will see about a thousand buck tax relief per year. If you are like SUPER rich then you will pay $100,000 more a year. So, there is relief for lower and middle class and then a huge hike for big wigs.
- If the "rich" get taxed a considerable amount more (which I think over 100k is considerable), will this lead to less investments and buying of stocks which would slow down the economy?
- Would this affect the small business owner and put them under, again curtailing the economy?
- Are these numbers per person or by household?
- Do white pants make my butt look big?
They say things that are deep and make me have this look on my faceMcCain says, "Sharply raising taxes on investment is a step in the wrong direction for the competitiveness of U.S. capital markets."
I have no clue what that means. But Cindy is like so my fashion role model. Oh, honey child...her shoes are divine.
Obama says, "We've lost the balance between work and wealth. I will close the carried interest loophole, and adjust the top dividends and capital gains rate..."
Uh, what??? Where did Michelle get that green dress? Cause it was super cute. But girl, she needs a Victoria Secret gel bra. Believe me, I know.
So, this is why you have me. I can break it down for a first grader to understand. But this is all I know. So now I need you to weigh in and help my poor self out. Whacha think?