Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Fallopian Tubes Weep

This has been gone from my life for over 24 hours now and my body is starting to show signs of withdraw. These cheeks, oh...these cheeks were even able to captivate Middle Twerp.
But not me! Nope, no affect on me whatsoever. Could care less. What cheeks? What button nose? What rolls of fat on thighs?I am talking about HER thighs people, NOT MINE! Sheesh.And what precious little toes? Nope, they have no effect on me. I am not even thinking about them. Not at all.

Oh, Lordy-Be. Oh how my Fallopian tubes weep.

6 comments:

Bekah said...

her hair! its just....amazing!

Treasia Stepp said...

What a head full of hair she has and such cute little chipmunk cheeks.

Dana and Daisy said...

just seeing her pics makes me want to squeeze her!

Marchelle said...

for the record, i voted that you should have another one. i'll do it if you do it. only i'll have to have twins so i keep with the even numbers and all.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

she's adorable!

Kila said...

Just remember how quickly they grow up and talk back ;)