Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowday Sunday ... We Can't Close Our Mouths

When we came out of church today, we were greeted by this....And my heart leapt forth in glory...Cause I love me some snow. It makes me feel like the inner child within. And I secretly hope for a snow day. Kinda.
And by the time we got home the twerps were already planning snow forts and snowmen and snow ice cream and igloos and snow angels ...I feel in love with trying to capture a picture of the snow...and I just couldn't do it. Except I could get it in my hair....and please tell me why my mouth is always open??? Lordy Be!
But I think you can see it...
And imagine the fun we are havin.
Happy Snowday Sunday!

8 comments:

Pony Girl said...

FUN! I love snow days, too! Hopefully you'll get some accumulation! Do you usually not get much snow where you are??

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Looks like your snow angels are having a great time! By the way, your hair always looks super!

Shannon said...

Holy Cow! That's insane for your area, isn't it? That's so awesome though!

ptamom3 said...

We got between 6-8 inches of it here(1 hour south of you) today and it's sticking wonderfully!! Snow day tomorrow for sure- school already called and said it was cancelled! Roads will be ice in the a.m... Sounds like most of GA had a great day today.

Caroline said...

Hooray for unexpected snow!!!

Treasia Stepp said...

Our snow started here yesterday and kept it up till we got about 5-6 inches. I would gladly send it your way if I could.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

if you love snow...then..get your hineys up here! we got some to spare! plus mountains to boot!

~Rachel~ said...

Taking pics is kinda like putting on mascara... You have to have your mouth open. God made it that way. Who are we to question?!?

But please keep the snow up north. Spring needs to hurry up!