Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Guess What Happened...

Guess what is in this squirmy wormy kid's hand...
Something slimy...
Something creepy and crawly...
And something that makes these sweet innocent pink unassuming girls squeal and scream at the top of their lungs...
Those poor sweet glittery girls.But they immediately took charge and would have no part of snips and snails ... The law was laid down. There was no messin with girl power.
Unless you are four. And have a lizard in your hands. And wait for the girls to be preoccupied.Then one more time you get the business...
And there is no returning from that.
There is no way one can risk the punishment of those girls on the THIRD TIME.
That would be a sure fire way of sealing your fate....
Guess what happened?

5 comments:

Sally Pepper said...

Bahaha! Ya gotta love little boys!

Treasia Stepp said...

I am sure they did it a fourth time anyway. LOL.

Pony Girl said...

I hope the lizard didn't go for a spa! ;)

Dana and Daisy said...

I am thinking they turned MT upside down on his head and lowered him into the hot tub! That's what I would have done anyway!

Next time a lizard crawls under my door, I'm calling MT to come get him out!

The woman said...

Ok first I'm gonna say in the last pictures of the lizard it looks dead.... went for a swim in the chlorine filled hot tub.... and it baked.... am I close?