Friday, July 10, 2009

Little Scalawags

For the love of sweet heavenly Jesus -- I happened to have my blog pulled up this morning at the house and BT saw this pic of his sister....And immediately his little bottom lip curled under and his nose turned up and he squeaked, "Where is myyyyyy pirate picute?"

So I promised him I would post his pirate pic today. And you KNOW if I post Eldest Twerp and Baby Twerp's pirate pics, what will most certainly occur next...right?

Yes -- Middle Twerp will start the whole lip curl too -- so I am proactive. Preventative. You know... a planner... Darn little scalawags.

3 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

now you got me feeling left out, too! Where's MYYYYY pirate picture? hee hee!

Perfectly Unperfect said...

Now you just need your pirate pic and IJ's...then you will be set!!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

me hearties! make 'em walk the plank! that sweet little BT needs to work on his fearsomeness though..