Thursday, October 15, 2009

We Embody Seriousness. We Are At One With Meditation. {Snort}

At our home, we believe the supper table is a sanctuary. A holy place to teach manners, structure, and obedience. We embody these at the sanctity of the supper table.We often spend hours in silence just mediating on the beauty of nature and the human spirit. We believe in meditation.
And silence. And seriousness.Amen.We value the holiness of the day and sit in peace. At one with ourselves.No slurping or fidgeting.That would be unheard of. We mainly keep our eyes closed to prevent distractions and annoyances.And no laughing. Ever. That would be unheard of. Cause we are too busy being serious. As a matter of fact, this is Serious Twerp.
He is also known as Manner Twerp. What? You have never met him?

Neither have I. But this one?!?!?
Lord only knows what we are going to do with her.

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

That is the most fun I have ever seen anyone have with noodles...oops...maybe not...my 2 little ones dip their lo mein in sweet and sour at the chinese restaurant...now that is FUN! I think we are going to start wearing those arts and crafts smocks to protect our clothing...LOL

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

That looks like so much fun! You are one fun momma!

Tricia Sanders said...

Too cute....

My dog would go nuts under your table. And he'd clean the kids up real good, too.

The Urban Cowboy said...

That looks like too much fun! My dog would also love it under your table.

Dana and Daisy said...

ya'll need to lighten up and let those kids have some fun now and then. (wink wink)

love, dana and daisy!

Paula said...

I love this!!! This looks like my dinner table! I clicked over from Chasing Cans and Dreams! I'm Paula from The Broken Y! I'll be back!

Blessings!