Friday, December 25, 2009

Forgive Me Bloggers For I Have Sinned

I have a confession to make -- please don't judge me. Still love and embrace me for the person I want to be not for the person I am. Send forth a sprinkling of glitter -- have no stone to throw. And forgive me forgive me for I have sinned.
For Santa's Christmas cookie decorating escapade this year --
I store bought cookies --
There. I said it.
But I told ,my spawn I had slaved over them all day.
I just sprinkled some flour on my face, put on an apron and sighed....and threw away the receipt.I thought they didn't notice... Until they said -- Momma these are the BEST cookies you have ever baked.
He is now up for adoption. Twerp.
But they had a blast decorating --
Although they ate more than they decorated.


But isn't that how it is suppose to be? Burp.

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Merry Christmas Country Girl!

Oklahoma Granny said...

The cuteness of you kiddos decorating expertise is wonderful.

Dana and Daisy said...

uhm... what is the problem? I don't get it.

Merry Christmas CG! and ET's pjs are cute! (are those her pj's?) whatever she is wearing, those are cute!

Debra said...

So... Did I see a Kansas baseball t-shirt on your son? Go Jayhawks!!
Merry Merry Christmas to you all!