Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Send an SOS to the World

Sooo, ET came home with a project from school. A project that gave her the opportunity to learn from a mother who could teach her to sew, create, and invest in the art of homemaking -- unfortunately, she has me, so she will be learning none of these things.

Instead I come to you -- my soul mates.

ET is involved in an entrepreneur project in which she has to:
  1. Take $10 and buy craft supplies
  2. Create a "product" (up to 20)
  3. Market and sell your product for no more than $2 per item (to 7th and 8th graders)

And I am at a loss of what she can MAKE. I can't sew a button to save my sweet precious life. And she has NO interest in making lip gloss or glitter pockets. I know. I know. I wept as well.

I did give her two other choices:
or --

Both of which she feels are THE most INSANE crafts she has ever seen in her LIFE. GAWD.

What to the evah.

She wants to make some type of locker magnets or organizers ?????

I want to pay someone to be a good mother for the rest of the week.

CAN ANYONE PUH LEEZE help me?

Her BFF is doing jewelry so she wants to stay away from that --

Oh heaven please shower your mercy and grace upon my life and SOMEONE who has a creative craft bone in their body help a momma out.

No comments: