Friday, May 11, 2007

I Am a Prophet

I recently redid my profile page. I got a new song, background, and logo. I changed it to a good, always-true-for-me, slogan of "My hubby's hot." I thought, "Why not live on the wild side?" I sure do love that guy. As a matter of fact, this slogan was confirmed to me this week.

To my wonderful surprise when I got home from work the other day, Indiana Jones looks at me and says, "Let's take the kids to the Zoo." I was so excited. Now it was 4:00 pm and the Zoo closes its gates at 5:00 pm. If you get in the gate by 5:00 pm you can stay until dark. So we were on a mission to get there fast.
I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt, dressed the boys, pulled out the stroller, and packed a diaper bag in 2 minutes and ran to the car. I glanced at my husband to see his black mesh shorts, brown leather sandals, lime green shirt, and navy NY Yankees hat. I grimaced a slight bit, but he is still a cutie so I just jumped in. We enjoyed the Zoo and saw all the essential animals – elephants, giraffe, bison, hippo, rhino, and lastly, my middle child's favorite – the ZEBRA!
I was exhausted so my wonderful husband took over pushing the double stroller – in which he was still yards ahead me, even though I had no extra baggage to cart. We were on our way out of the Zoo to go to feed my malnourished starving oldest child at the nutritional McDonald's, when we passed by them -- two girls in their early twenties pushing a little baby in a stroller. As my husband pushed past them with our two youngest spawn, one of the twenty-something girls leaned over to the other as I strolled up and said, "He's hot." The other girl began to shush her and I grinned. I AM A PROHET. I spoke this only days before on my myspace page. I had a huge grin on my face as I left the Zoo thinking to myself, "That is my brown sandaled, black short, navy blue hat, lime green shirt wearin hot man."
Gosh I love my man -- he is a hottie!

No comments: