Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Brand New Name That Photo Contest Tomorrow

Now don't get too excited. I will not be giving away a $500 gift card, a new pony, or even something useful like cuticle clippers. But I will be giving away a prize from my junk closet. I will be killing two birds with one stone in my monthly contests. I will be cleaning out my closets and drawers and thrusting...I mean generously giving, my junk... I mean valued assets, to YOU!

Now, don't go getting your panties all in a wad. It is not that great of a gift, but I will give you a clue. It is leopard print and a little on the wild side. So get your creative juices flowing and be here tomorrow for Country Girl's first....Give That Photo a Name (or caption or witty comment -- we embrace all comments here on CG)Contest. Go forth and create, or sleep, or ignore the CRAZY ramblings of this blog or say 7 Hail Marys for me, Lord knows I can use it.

No comments: