Friday, January 11, 2008

Ice Scream

(Before)(After)Congratulations Anonymous! You are the winner. Please email me at cdunn14@cox.net to claim your prize ... a state of the art WILD THANG bathroom set. If Anonymous does not want the gift set (I cannot imagine) then the gift will go to the runner up...


Tammy at ptamom3 with "Mommy please don't make me eat it." I giggle and snorted and peed my pants, but just a little.

Great job also to Lynne's somewhat invented with "I said in my MOUTH!" I thought this was very creative and cute. And it fits our life quite well! I will keep you posted if Anonymous comes forth or stays in hiding. Great job everyone. Until next time on The Adventures of the Junk Drawer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am anonymous and while It's a perfectly lovely gift, I have no place for it. Please pass it on to the next person. :) So honored that you picked my title though!!