Saturday, January 12, 2008

Vaca Here I Come ..Ready or Not

I am going on a mini Vaca this weekend. Yippee, hooray, oh ya, spirit hands - take state.

I will keep you posted on the 3 hour car ride with a 2-, 3-, and 10-year-old, potty training at someone else's house ...without toddlers, and throwing schedules out the window. I hope we do not break anything valuable or pee on anything that is dry clean only...that goes for me too. I will keep you posted. Maybe I should pack some extra Benedryl. You know just encase some bad allergies come to hit the poor sweet angels ...or encase they act like hoodlums and single-handedly tear apart a precious family and home. Oops, was that out loud?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yep. Don't leave home without the Benedryl. It is one of my packing staples. :)

Jubilee on Earth said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to read more...