Thursday, April 10, 2008

What Are You Smoking?

This is my friend Gina. I just love her. I had a rough day today and was freaking out on her, so she came over and we did her make-up. Why? Cause she is getting married in one week and that is what girls do. I made her fix her hair differently. This is Gina after Country Girl Make-Over. Isn't she beautiful? Now we need you advice. How should Gina wear her hair (not for the wedding, just in general all-purpose life)???

Gina Number One Gina Number TwoThen we started acting like thirteen year olds again. I think I look like Mr Ed -- the horse. Look at my mouth. Good Lord. Gina looks like a pirate. Pirates are way cooler than horses. She has the most beautiful tonsils. I am so jealous. Then she decided I need at little funky hair and then I could look cool like her. I think I look like a mentally ill homeless woman. Not that I have anything against mentally ill homeless women. I love mentally ill homeless woman. I actually do not know any, but if they read my blog I just want them to know that they are accepted here. I can relate. Lord have mercy on my soul, what is up with my tongue? I was a KISS fan. You can tell I fit in very well with all the groupies. Then, My Eldest Twerp came in and put it all in perspective. She wanted to know what we were smokin.

That kid cracks me up.

DISCLAIMER: Country Girl does not smoke and does not (nor have I ever) used illegal drugs. Trust me, this is what I am like sober and clean. I know -- kinda scary.

Thanks Gina!

3 comments:

Kila said...

Ooh, I want my hair like Gina #2!

Looks like fun :)

Kila said...

Ooh, I want my hair like Gina #2!

Looks like fun :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!!!