Thursday, May 15, 2008

And We're Off

I woke up this morning to the moving trucks ... and I started to hyperventilate. This is it. The big day. My last day in this house, in my city, in my state. Gulp. Change is hard for me. But not my Twerps. Middle Twerp is ready. For some CRAZY reason, he thinks a pet dolphin is awaiting him at his new home. Ideas on how to break the news?
I could not handle the stress. I used my avoidance tendencies and made a trip with the Twerps to my safe haven.
Baby Twerp mimics me now and take pics.
I had not control. Please don't judge me.
This was my breakfast and let's just say HELLO LOVER BOY. I did not realize it had nuts in it. My tongue is fat and itchy now. I came back to help move and after breakfast, I exceed the limits. I could not help. I was devastated. Burp.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO....

where ya goin anyway? I keep waiting for the big reveal - been checking your blog two or three times a day and still now such luck! Come on! Spill!

Hope4Grace said...

I need no other proof that we're meant to be friends.......that is the same dang dinner I had at IHOP last night....yum.....

Anonymous said...

Quick! Order a stuffed dolphin and have it delivered to your new house!

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

shannon -- not going to post it on the blog - quite a few weirdos out there -- just look at how weird i am....email me and i will tell ya....or ask sheena hair goddess.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooooo going to IHOP when I get home this summer. I arrive on the 7th of July. The morning of the 8th? You KNOW where I'm eating breakfast:)!