Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Many Faces of Moving

My friend Gina came over tonight and saw my many faces of moving. My emotions were all over the page. Let's take a look at my emotional schizo personality, shall we? This is how the night started out. Gina asked me a few questions....
So how do you feel about moving a gazillion miles away from all your friends?Remember to think about all the new malls you have yet to try out...
How do you feel about having a Starbucks 1.83 miles from your house?How do you feel about the fact that you will have to drive by it to take your daughter to and from school?
How do you feel about the fact that a Venti Vanilla Latte has 14 grams of fat?
How do you think you will feel after a three day car trip with three children? How do you feel after packing 8,421 boxes? What is the state of your mind?

2 comments:

Hope4Grace said...

You're missing one dearest....

How do you feel about having maid service and room service in a hotel during your trip?

That was always my favorite part. Oh and the pool, must try the pools at every hotel.....

Kim said...

You a woman with great depth of emotion.