Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmm..

I saw this interview with Larry King and Motley Crue last night....tell me what sticks out to you.

KING: An e-mail question from Mike in Irmo, South Carolina: "You are a great band and you've stood the test of time. But if you hadn't made it in music, what do you think you'd be doing job-wise?"Mick?

MARS: I would actually -- not lying, I would be a bum, because this is all I wanted to do.

KING: This is a shock.

MARS: I would be a bum, just a regular bum.

KING: A bum. Nikki?

SIXX: Oh, my God.

KING: A photographer?

SIXX: Yes, you know what, that came later in life, but I'm going to go with that answer.

KING: Vince?

NEIL: I'd probably be the guy that rents you out jet skis at the -- the cabana boy.

Coincidence? I think not. I think the gods of the universe are shining down upon me.

Smiles,
The Gods of the Universe

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

So Vince Neil lives in your cousin's hood?

and I am STILL laughing at your Ghostbusters 2 comment