Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Woman

So we stopped by the Air Force Base in Goldsboro, North Carolina cause ... uhm ... well, cause it is FREE and I big pink fuzzy heart with glitter ''free'' -- not to mention the peeps are nice and they have planes... which so reminds me of Top Gun...
and then I cry out...Goose, Goose...and I let a little tear fall,
but just a little.
And I mean there are lots and lots of planes...but more importantly...they have...
this...hot hot hot...And lucky for us, the base has this...And I said, Come on Twerps, let's get in the pool.Eldest Twerp said, Whoo Hoo.
Middle Twerp said, Look at the dragonfly I found.And Baby Twerp said, What you talkin about Willis?
But alas I lured him this close to the pool...
and then we just tipped a toe into the pool...it was monumental.Then two toes...a miracle I tell you.Then, I looked away for 4.2 seconds and this occurred. What was going on? What could possibly cause this irrational behavior?
Gasp! A girl.Baby Twerp was plumb smitten.But do you see how far he is in the water for this girl? I am getting a little jealous. Then Middle Twerp came into the pic...
And Baby Twerp bowed all up. Back up Middle Twerp. I saw her first.
But I broke it all up with a little push pop ice cream...mom always knows best. Do you think she will travel with us every time we go swimming? Cause onward we go tomorrow...if I can make it through the tragedy that occurred tonight....stay tuned.

6 comments:

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

BT will be a show-off on the high dive yet. you just wait!....

Dana and Daisy said...

What a little cutie-patootie she is too!

Marchelle said...

i love that little piggy toe in the water.

Treasia Stepp said...

Isn't it funny just what little boys and big boys will do for a girl? How cute they are together.

Jenn said...

What a cute moment!!! What a fun trip - good for you!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

How cute was Baby Twerp with one toe in the water. And it's so amazing what boys and grown men for that matter will do when there is a girl in the picture. Good for him for gettin in the water!!!!
Looks like you are all having a blast on your vaca.!!!!