Thursday, July 17, 2008

For the Jr High Boy Within...

I have an eighth grade boy who resides in me and cracks up at bodily fluids, gaseous excretions, and toilets. I just cannot help it. He comes out at the most inconvenient moments and I thought you should meet him. And it totally cracks me/him up that my hotel room has a FULL length mirror to stare at while you are on the toilet. I mean TOTALLY cracks me...I mean him...up. Disclaimer -- I am NOT using the bathroom here. I am completely clothed...just FYI. I knew I would need to clarify for my poor mother.
But let me just ask the pressing question here...Who in God's green earth wants to look at themselves while using the bathroom? Please! Now I am all about a good mirror -- but L'od have mercy on my soul. This is not me at my best...this so must have been a man that installed this...they are also the ones that spend HOURS in this room of the house.
But we are now off to the beach. This is how Baby Twerp spent his time at the pool...
He is his mother's child.
Me and my eighth grade self....Burp.

5 comments:

Hope4Grace said...

Grab a hairbrush and multi-task while in the potty. Give the best concert of your life.....complete with kicks and such.

I'm agreeing that a man totally did that design. There is no way...

Anonymous said...

You have to wonder about things like "mirrors in front of the toilet". The house we live in now had the same decorating blunder. Luckily dh slammed the door during a 40yo tantrum and it fell and shattered. Hmm....7years bad luck...that explains a lot of what's been going on lately. :) Hope you enjoy the beach.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is - but there more discussion of bodily functions in the blog world today - between you and http://noblepig.com/2008/07/17/when-pooping-is-important.aspx.

Still laughing,
~Mad(elyn) in Alabama
www.xanga.com/madewyn

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

I always crack myself up with my own bodily explosions.. one time a little poot sneaked out at a party and the hostess said "did the dog S#@t somewhere?" oops.. i better post this anonymously.

Dana and Daisy said...

I still love good bathroom humor too!