I have spent the past 8,421 hours trying to insert a wav. audio clip into Blogger only to realize that Blogger does not support wav. Then, I created an MP3 file to only realize it will not accept any audio file. So then I created an online account that will support html audio, but ya know what? That did not work either. At this point and time I really did not care about the file, it was a matter of winning. And I was gonna win. Oh yes, I was.
Then, I had to enable my cookies and continue to delete my history because videos would not upload. I downloaded Windows Media Player and created a video using a single pic and audio. But Blogger will not support Windows Media Player apparently. At this point and time a drank some whiskey and grew a 5 o'clock shadow. I got a tattoo to be more intimidating.
I then created a Neptune account and posted my audio pic on the web and tried to embed it in Blogger. BUT THIS DID NOT WORK.
So, below you will find the link. Click on it and it should start in Windows Media Player. If it does not, let me know. The link will only work for 3 days because I refuse to buy a subscription.
BUT I WON! After 2 days and nights of obsession. I found a way when they said it could not be done. Amen. I guess I really showed them huh?
CLICK HERE FOR HEAVENS TO BETSY! And don't you dare say, That's it? Cause I will cry.
We have become OBSESSED with Barbie at our house. Not Eldest Twerp either. If you listened to Baby Twerp's conversation with me, I think we can all agree on several issues that may require therapy:
- His mother's voice sounds ridiculously like a hillbilly
- He thinks Barbie is BIG? Oh Lordy-Be, I must be a heifer
- I will play this at his 16th birthday party
- Am I the only one that can understand the boy?
- He seriously has an obsession with Barbie -- a little unhealth-ily freaky.
- But I kinda think it is cute
- Please don't tell Indiana Jones
- He will divorce me
- And take the Twerps
- And my shoes out of spite
- Of course I think the Twerps is worse
- As long as I get to keep the Nine West Pumps
- I think you understand