- It is embarrassing how REALLY easy it is and how I spend NO TIME doing it and that is kinda embarrassin.
- There are ten billion people out there with way better hair.
- I only wash my hair like two times a week and I hated to admit it.
- Apparently, taken pics of one's self makes them look like a sick-o...or so I have been told.
But in all seriousness it is as easy and fast as canned biscuits and there are only a few things that are a MUST in order to fix it. Okay there are only TWO things that are a must.
Hair - You must have hair. If you do, yours will look better than mine. I have no special hair genetic predispositioned genealogical chromosomal DNA. I also do not have a degree in biology or physics or spelling.
And to prove I have no genetic hair predisposition, let's take a look, shall we?I think that says it and and I also think this proves I have a Pablo Picasso-like chicken head obsession, but that is a topic for another long therapy session at another date and time.
Hot Tools Curling Iron. This is like the Lexus of cars. The Dr Pepper of beverages. The Starbuck's of coffee. The lime of flavors. The Scorpions of rock. This is the tool of the gods and I would promise my next spawn for him. He cost me about 52 bucks and he has been worth every penny. I got him at my local salon, but must local beauty supply stores have him too. I think he is a 1 1/2 in barrel. He is big.This is what else I use. I know. Disappointingly cheap.
- Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner - From my local Target. This particular time I picked up the Smooth and Sleek kind, but I usually get whatever is on sale or the one Middle Twerp happens to throw in the cart. I am very pleased with all their kinds. SIDENOTE -- I almost always buy generic any time I can ... cause I am generic and cheap... however...Equate version is not up to par and I do not but it ev-er.
- Pantene Hairspray - I like the classic kind cause it gives me some flexibility in my hair and makes it kinda bouncy.
- Goody Hair Twisty - I think I found this one on Wal Mart's bathroom floor. I kid. I kid. But Eldest Twerp mighta.
But you have won me over and I actually washed my hair Saturday night [and shaved my legs although I think that info has not bearing on this conversation whatsoever] and forced my Eldest Twerp to snap photos of me so I can post a hair tutorial for Heidi and Hope4Grace and all other 55 of you peeps out there.
I will post it this week, definitely , maybe...Unless I hear a backlash of how vain and sick-o this is. Amen. The level of love I have for you knows no bounds.