Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This Is Why I Never Lay My Camera Down

We went out on a date night this weekend and, as we are all painfully aware, I LOVE taking some pics. But I like to be behind the camera more than in front of it...unless I am giving a hair tutorial. But I laid my camera down to go tinkle and when I came back...IJ was in charge. I thought it was kinda cute at first...
Okay, ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee... Seriously, that is enough now. Giggle giggle.
Alrighty then, I am still smiling here but about ready to pull out the angry eyebrows....
Seriously, put the camera away....Fo Shiz...
And the angry eyebrows are poppin out....the remainder of the pics are unavailable due to the violent content.
I am a lover, not a fighter. Amen.

11 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

turn about is fair play!

Dana and Daisy said...

p.s. you look gorgeous in red!

Lo said...

ahahahhaahha that last one? PRICELESS. i love it .and you've proved that you're a lover just by postin' these.

happy wednesday!

Linda said...

Mmmmm...Cosmos! A date? Gaa! ELPH never takes me anywhere! OK not true but it's been a really long time. Looks like a great place! And you look fabulous Darling!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that is Kool-Aide you are drinking????
What's up with this? I'm not sure you are staying on the yellow brick road!
Careful-the woods are full of Witches.

Tracie said...

I don't think that's an angry eyebrow look. It looks more like come hither big boy! LOL

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

Tinman -- I do not think a drink (or two) is going to cause the flames of hell to lap at my feet and engulf me by dragging me to the gate of hell....i'm just sayin. I am a big girl. thanks for loving me and caring.

xxxooo,
your daughter

Anonymous said...

Wow, a date, with your husband. Tell me, what exactly is that like? I can't remember the last time my hubby and I went somewhere without children. I do remember the last movie we went to see. Care go guess? It was Shrek the Third. Yes. I know. Pathetic.

Vaquerogirl said...

Isn't it fun having your Mom as a blogging buddy! No secrets!
BTW- Cosmo's are the BEST!
BTWW- You and your hubby are a cute couple!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I love the eyebrow look. But we had to know your day was gonna come when the camera would be turned around on you.
You do look great though!!!

Marchelle said...

heeheeheeeeee!!!!! ;)