Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Skillz vs British Tea Pinkie

We have just found a new feature on our obsession in life.
Sure there is laundry to be done... Sure supper needs to be made....
Sure baths need to be given, medicine needs to be measured, kisses need to be bestowed...But we have found the DUELING option on American Idol Wii....
And somebody thinks they can give us a run for our money...
But I say he ain't got a chance....
Cause we got skillz...mad mad skillz....
And he's just got the air guitar.
And he has the British Tea Pinkie.....It is an automatic vote off for the British Tea Pinkie...

David Lee never used the British Tea Pinkie.
Klause Mein would never be caught dead with a British Tea Pinkie.
Maybe Jordan Knight, honey.

But either way -- BTP is a boot off the stage. Sorry - it is in the rule book and I have appealed to the panel but they say No Way Jose. There is nothing left for me to do. Other than CLAIM VICTORY!
Amen.

13 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

this is a side of IJ we have not seen before!

Anonymous said...

BRitish Tea Pinkie?! I can barely type cause Im laughing so hard!!!

edie said...

I fall for the air guitar EVERY time girls.....sorry 'bout that. I'm voting for IJ on this one. Oh okay and you girls too.

Speaking of air guitar, the two best demonstrations I ever saw was from two 20 year olds that were s'posed to be planting trees for me last spring. Every time I looked outside, they had the shovels and rakes in air guitar position.

Anonymous said...

We all know IJ is a great singer! Trav learned from him..
-Cassidy

Sarah said...

Too much fun. Sometimes it's good to let those other "important" things go.
We had dance contest around here Sunday night. They had more fun playing with us than anything else ever "they" said.

With you on the grape kool-aid & watermelon jolly ranchers by the way!

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

you should try rock band! it is AI x10! Its so fun and plus you get to actually play well sorta play all of the instruments!!!

Molly said...

My brother got guitar hero for Christmas and me and him have been tearing it up!!! Although I will say he is way better than me and told me many times,"sissy did you graduate high school?". OK so I am a little slow but he's 12 and I am 28 and I have adult thigs on my mind like I need my roots done and when I can go to the craft store, yeah priorities I know.
~Molly P

BloggessJ said...

I'm visiting from Gizzards and Calf Fries blog AKA The Wife. Loved this post....got to see another Wii game that I want that I don't have....Wii is soooooo much fun isn't it?!

@meintweet said...

That was an awesome post. Nearly twittered the rocket ij

Anonymous said...

IJ is an amazing vocalist! i pretty sure he won church worshipper of the year for 5 years straight!

:) Travis

These Are The Days said...

Funny that the parents are more into it than the kids. :)

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

poor ij..being dissed on so disrespectfully. t'aint his fault if he's a pufda. just kidding!

Stacey said...

british tea pinkie - seriously
he-lar-i-ous