While most wives are getting love "emails" throughout the day or invites for hot date nights, I get the below email.
I cut and pasted this just like it was sent, only changing names and contact info. Oh Lordy Be.
From: Jones, Indiana
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 11:24 AM
To: Girl, Country
Subject: I think you have this disease
I think you may have celiac disease>>>check out the symtoms.
- unexplained iron-deficiency anemia
- bone or joint pain
- bone loss or osteoporosis
- depression or anxiety
- tingling numbness in the hands and feet
- missed menstrual periods
- infertility or recurrent miscarriage
- canker sores inside the mouth
- an itchy skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis