Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Time Part II: S'mores - Divinely Inspired By God Himself

Many novices feel as though they can just microwave and throw together the heavenly creation God named S'mores. Silly Silly Novices.It is an art -- a form -- a high-leveled dance to angel-winged music. Everyone has a job and no detail can go unlooked.And there is NO sleeping on the job. People must be READY with the cracker and chocolate -- the marshmallow is pipin hot and cannot wait.God planned it this way and all. I think it is in Leviticus. Or maybe Numbers. Either way, it is divinely stated. And I ain't messin with God's word and all. Cause look at what happens when you obey his law.Heavenly I tell you. Heavenly.Uhm, BT? BT? BeeeeTeeee??? Where are you??? Are you at the neighbors? WITH CHICKENS? Oh Lord, we traded in some goats for chickens. Heaven help us.

4 comments:

Kim said...

S'mores done the way God intended are his way of placating us single girls who don't get...you know...*blush*

Glad to hear BT is so much better!

MWAH!

Linda said...

I love your deck!

Shellgirl said...

Jillian Michaels made me throw out my graham crackers. Now I want them back! I'm so glad BT is 100% again--I was really worried over the weekend, but had taken an oath to turn off twitter and the puter to celebrate my birthday old-school style.

Glad to see everything's okay!

Marchelle said...

um, we are having smores tonight and i already ate half of one of the hershey bars. burp.