Monday, July 6, 2009

I Think I See A Spark

We had a little "pre" 4th of July celebration in our little town. And we loaded up the coolers and headed over with some neighbors to enjoy the cool evening, friendship, and fireworks.My parents were in so the Twerps were in hog heaven and, as always, gettin spoiled rotten
Lord have mercy on their sweet sugar-induced souls. You can almost see the diabetic coma take hold....
They snap out of it pretty quickly though Anyhoo --Someone has a little friend in the neighbor hood....
Tulip...
And Tulip and Middle Twerp are inseparable.
Baby Twerp on the other hand is lonely and has no idea why his best friend has left him FOR A GIRL.
But oh how smitten he is....
They have a connection.They are twp peas in a pod.
But Baby Twerps thinks he sees something...he thinks he sees more --
he thinks he sees a spark!
Meanwhile -- back at the ranch, the fireworks show was beginning.
ohhh -- ahhhhh

How lovely....
And then --
out of no where --
Baby Twerp yells I THINK I SEE A SPARK !!
Whatever -- we are tired of talking about the budding friendship of MT and Tulip.
So we ignore him...but he is relentless --
"I said I SEE A SPARK" BT says again!
Oh Lord have mercy on my sweet precious soul --

A stray firework has started a fire....Help me baby Jesus. Help me Oprah Winfrey! Save me Tom Cruise. Use your witchcraft to put out the fire on me!!!!"
BT knew he saw a spark.

Next time we'll listen.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Sparks?! Yikes!
MT & Tulip sittin in a tree....

Dana and Daisy said...

that MT is a ladies man! Who could resist hin with those golden curly locks and that big flashy smile?

hope ya'll all got home safely! reminds me of the time I caught the neighbor's yard on fire with a bottle rocket.

Molly said...

Oh that so reminds me of 4th of july 5 years ago, when some youngsters were doing fireworks in their driveway and a spark hit the neighbors house and cuaght their upstairs on fire. It was awful but I got to see cute firemen that night :)
~Molly P
P.S watch out for that girl cause she will stealt MT heart and you'll cry like I did when my baby brother told me he had kissed a girl at school :(

Ceci said...

Oh young love how sweet. They make such a cute couple too!

Oh wow on the fire part. That just doesn't happen where I live in Cali. All the firework shows here are over the water. That would really add some excitement to the evening.

Marchelle said...

MT + Tulip are precious. Just send Baby Twerp up here, he can hang with The Girl.

Pony Girl said...

Tulip is a doll! MT has good taste! :) Glad you had a fun 4th and hope the kiddos enjoyed time with their grandfolk!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I didn't get a chance to comment on this earlier when I read it, but oh man, that is hilarious. I imagine your photographs are blurry because you were running away from the fire! Haaa! Glad you were all OK and had a great time...and glad there was more than one "spark."!