Friday, January 8, 2010

I Fight Authority and Authority Always Wins

My spawn can be little cantankerous sometimes. I little sassy. In need of some sweetness which we inquire from our sweet tea. But one thing I've always taught my Twerps it is the respect and honor for rules and policy. We have ingrained this into our children and I am proud to say they never -- ever -- - EV VA -- are rebels. I've told them listen to me I have experience on my side. I know what is it is like to fight and be a rebel. It never works out. You see when I was young and wild I was a rebel. But I have learned. I fight authority and authority always wins. And my spawn need to realize this same fact of life. Of course, we night need to conquer reading first. But U accept no excuses. I am pretty sure it was written in Braille too. So there are no excuses. Do ahead --try to fight authority.
Go at it if you wish...
But I am telling you -- Authority always wins.
Love, Your Momma
AKA Authority

6 comments:

theelizabethhighsmith said...

that's ok country girl and her spawn, cause i fought the law and the law won. see hope abounds.

Unknown said...

sooo cute!!!!

Mama Mess said...

No way baby! I did a whole blog post on raising a rebel! Raise leaders not followers, teach your kids to question authority, not just follow blindly along. Well it does seem like MT has the blind part down! LMAO!

Dana and Daisy said...

well, it's not like he can read yet. Can he?

The Urban Cowboy said...

Looks like you will be having fun when he's a teen.

tony ramirez said...

That's awesome! Cute kid!
haha. but yeah, the authorities always tent
to win!