Sunday, May 11, 2008

He's Back...But Now

Indiana Jones is back....
Let's recap the week, shall we?

Change Numero Uno -- I quit my jobChange Numero Dos -- Indiana Jones returned He only had a few seconds to enjoy himself....
Then being the task master that I am, I made him start lifting heavy objects...
Mush! Mush!
Sorry -- Change Numero Tres...Tomorrow we close on our house.... Goodbye house....And yes, there is more change on the horizon....Change makes me break out into hives, and wheeze, and curl up in a ball and call for my momma. I don't know how much more I can take....Stay tuned tomorrow for Change Numero Quatro...Same bat time, same bat channel.

2 comments:

Kila said...

Oh my! I hope you all get a good sleep tonight!

Heidi said...

Yeah, no rest for the wicked. :) I'm glad the house selling went smoothly! (I guess I'm assuming here... How about: I'm glad you were able to sell your house!)