Friday, May 30, 2008

National Geographic Here I Come

Out here in the country I like to pretend I am on an episode of National Geographic. Do they have episodes? Like Gilligan's Island? Can I tell you how much I LOVE Gilligan's Island. I so wanted to be Ginger. I also was a HUGE fan of Family Ties...I so wanted to be Mallory. And Who's the Boss. Ohhhhh....every girl's dream. Not to even mention my obsession with the Cosby Show and The Facts of life....But where was I? Oh, yes. Me and my imagination. The National Geographic photographer wannabe. Have I mentioned that while I was in college I signed up for the Peace Corps? Oh, I bet they are wishing they would have taken me now. Just look at the photography documentation I could have given them. Do you think they would care? Oh I bet they would be devastate if they saw my skills....I have mad nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills, ya know what all the Peace Corps people want....



Ah, but this wild animal is the cutest. I think I will take him home and try to tame him. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ah! That is the illusive curly crested twerp! They are highly sought after, you did good!

3SonsAreMyLove said...

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. If you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. (Walter Schirra, Sr.)

I think you're on the right path :)

Dana and Daisy said...

OMG! I always wanted to be Ginger too! Or Audra on the Big Valley. Or Marsha on Brady Bunch. but I was more like Jan. It was always, Marsha Marsha Marsha!