Thursday, July 31, 2008

Actual Conversation - New Brother - And Some Hyphens

Preface: As we were looking through the Kohl's ad this morning in anticipation of our tax-free back-to-school shoppin tomorrow, Middle Twerp - my four-year-old, spots an All-American, sandy-brown-haired, blue-eyed boy in cut-offs and a football t-shirt...
(I went a little hyphen crazy.)

MT: Mom, I want him as my brother

ME: But sweetie you already have a brother

MT: But I want one that can talk

ME: Baby Twerp can talk

MT: I want one you can understand

3 comments:

Chris said...

What about the BIG news? Don't you remember? Did you forget to tell us? Did I miss it? When are you going to tell us? How many hours is that? What time is it? How many minutes? Why can't you just tell us now? Why are you making us wait? Are you kidding? Are you being mean? Huh? Huh? Tell me!!
LOL, can you tell I have kids?

Dana and Daisy said...

Just thank God he didn't ask for a new mom.

P.s. All I wanted was a little sister... till I got one.

♥ Becky ♥ said...

How absolutely adorable is that!!!!