Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Ducks Are On The Pond or is it Four Score And Seven Years Ago?

Well, here I go again on my own. Going down the only road I've never known. The road of sports. Not only has Eldest Twerp enter the foreign land, but now Middle Twerp is also gone where no Country Girl has gone before. The thing about Middle Twerp is, he is not lacking in confidence. Here he is telling his coach where he is gonna hit that ball.Unfortunately for him, his daddy is the coach and Indiana Jones knew that prediction was a little optimistic.He swings...and he is OUT.
I yelled some encouraging words, Shake it off Middle Twerp shake it off. You'll get a touch down next time. I really think this made a difference.
They had to bring out the tee -- isn't that for golf?He got a birdie...or was it an eagle? Either way, I can't wait to tell all the other t-ball moms about it. I am sure they will be very impressed with my knowledge and even be able to glean a little from me. Lucky moms.

8 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

Hit it Slugger!

Tracie said...

I think that guy in the background, the one right behine the tee (is that IJ?) better watch out. If MT gets a great hit that could be the end of him producing children. I'm just saying!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Girl you are cracking me up with all your lingo. Looks like he had a good time and I'm sure Mommy did too. :-)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Come check out my blog today - I left you something!

Laura B. said...

Girl, you really are a fish outta water aren't ya? ;-) Just get ya a Starbucks before the next practice, then all will be right with the world. :-)

Laura B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekah said...

Haha I love the picture were he ends up on the ground. classic!

Dreams of a Country Girl said...

the one with the tee is not ij -- he is the one on one knee pitching...

laura -- you are my girl...starbucks it is