Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing Up

When I went to pick Baby Twerp up from his first day of Big Boy School, all the other children were playing while he was still seated for lunch. His teacher said, "Boy he sure likes to eat doesn't he?" They figured him out fast.
Once he finally peeled his eyes away from his beloved food and noticed me, he was oh-so-excited to tell me all about school and show me his work.
And he had the best colored sunshines I have ever seen. And the sweetest smile ever too.
He lasted a whole 8.421 seconds in the car before he was out.
I think it was a success.

9 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

He is so super cute...glad he had a great time it's so hard on them and us!

Anonymous said...

I would say it was a definite success.

Kim said...

I'm so glad Baby Twerp had a good time! He just didn't know what he was missing!

Adventure girl said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! Such a fun time in mom and child's life! Glad he loved it!

Jamie said...

aw, how adorable!

CreativeMish said...

no wonder you have the tube twinge! Now that the baby is in school!

Marchelle said...

that's my kinda day baby twerp. eat. play. sleep.

Us said...

He's a doll! I'm glad he had a good day!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

you are making me late for my class with all these cute posts. that BT is the cutest I's am free EVER!