Friday, October 17, 2008

Schoogie Tutorial 101

I love this squirt.
But squeezing a little schoogie and some loving from this Twerp takes some skillz.
But I got myself a set of skillz. They were on clearance at Service Merchandise. So I got the schoogie stealin and nunchuck skillz. Buy one -- get one 1/2 off and all. And they threw in a free piece of the Berlin Wall. Sweet.
Just watch me at work here, "Ya wanna give momma some lovin?" "Come on. Just a little. Ya know ya wanna. Come on."
"Puh-leeeeeaz? Purty puh-leaz. I'll buy ya a candy bar."
"See that was not so bad was it?"Takes notes and learn from the master.

3 comments:

Lo said...

Now that's some good luvin'

Marchelle said...

i'd steal some luvin from that twerp.

the boy is standing here next to me as i read this (and i know its 10:31 pm - dont judge me) and he says "mommy is that me? is that me mommy? mommy? mommy? is that me?"

i said "no... silly! that's....baby twerp...???"

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

good thing BT doesn't know how much you covered him with kisses before he could protest! the girls are probably already standin' in line!