Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BT and Whole Foods - A Love Affair

Baby Twerp and I took our weekly trip to Whole Foods again. It is such a time for us to bond. To have no distractions. To just focus on our mother-son relationship. When we are having this time together, nothing else matters. He is so focused on me and I on him -- It would not matter what came our way to try to detour us...It wouldn't work.Unless she happened to be a little four year old in a snazzy pink coat with long eye lashes and a dazzling smile. Uhm, BT? BT??? Where are you going? This is your mother talking. Get away from that little hussy.
It starts so young.

12 comments:

Treasia Stepp said...

Awww that's so sweet. He is starting early. LOL. Seems they do every year though.

Jenn said...

I love it!!

Linda said...

mesmerized!

Dana and Daisy said...

a pushover for a pretty face. ah BT! Watch out for your heart little guy!

It is pretty darn cute though, huh?

Molly said...

HAHAHAHA that is too cute!!!!! They grow up fast, sniff sniff. Have a great day!!!
~Molly P

Anonymous said...

That is so cute - Well, you know he has good taste.....

Farmgirl Paints said...

You are so funny!! Snapping pictures in the middle of Whole Foods. Isn't that what blogging has led us too. A camera in hand at all times. I love it. Thanks for sharing:)

Caroline said...

Momma's little helper goes fly boy! :)

Marchelle said...

sooooo..........i own the whole foods chain.....sooooo..... i took the boy to the store and he met a little girl and they went into the future and got married.......soooooo.....i took pictures with my nikon D80...sooooo....then we went home and he cooked me a peppercorn steak with wine and made me a carrot cake from scratch......sooooooooooo.........i invented dr. pepper and it and comes out of my kitchen sink tap...sooooo.....


XOXOX
~ Penelope








(please tell me you get it, otherwise i sound like a crazy nut job. amen.)

edie said...

maybe it was only the swiss cake rolls in her cart that drew him away!

ptamom3 said...

I love it- just too cute-- but let me tell you, with your narration of the events it just wouldn't be the same! Thanks for keeping us all amused! Have a great week ahead!

Kim and Dennis said...

I need a shirt like that!