Friday, May 21, 2010

Textversations With Indiana Jones

Just a few more days until Indiana Jones is home. We barely have time to talk while he is away cause his days are so long and he gets up at 4:30 am and while we COULD talk at that hour, well -- I think no explaination is needed. God understands.

Anyhoo -- IJ and I have text exchanges instead. Cause to me, it is like mini blogging. And what could be more natural and romantic and ordained by God?

So below -- our latest textversation. I think you will miss him too.........

~~~~~~~~~
gosh i love and miss you guys so much

where did that come from? if it helps not miss me so much - i have not shaved my legs all week.

just tired of being here. headed to tx rdhouse for supper

u don't know what i would do for some of those texas roadhouse rolls right now - and that butter? oh lord save my soul.

its good - way too may cards tho

cards?

carbs

oh -- if lovin carbs is wrong, i don't wanna be right. i balance my carbs w a side of bacon

these keys are too small

u have fat thumbs. i am sorry. but it is true. u have shrek thumbs

ok u r 2 fast

keep up baby. u married a younger woman. Mush. Mush.

this deployment makes me feel old

crows feet make me feel old. but i got some creme for that

oh whatever - u look as good as the day we got married

cause we got married in a fever - hotter than a pepper sprout. and i think i look better cause i have bigger hair.

me too - but no you had bigger hair then

seems impossible, but u know big hair is cute in far off cultures. like mars. i would be a smokin hot alien.

And with that, there was no response. I apparently have lost my ability to flirt.

No comments: