Wednesday, May 5, 2010

There's a New Sheriff in Town. Maybe. If You Think It Is a Good Idea.

I can't make a decision to save my dear sweet precious soul. Cause what if i make someone mad? Or choose poorly? The pressure. The stress. I. Just. Can't. Do. It.

Until tonight. Tonight there is a new woman in town. I am making decisions left and right. Or is it right and left? Which should I say? And I felt like I should share so you can hold me to it. Or talk me out of it.

I am sure you are asking WHO IS THIS WOMAN?

Well. some people call me the Space Cowboy. Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people all me Maurice. Just know this....I am a picker, I'm a grinner. I'm a lover. And I'm a sinner.

Anyhoo, it started small. I decided on a new pair of black pumps. Cause I have said it once and I will say it again and again. A woman can never have too many pair of black pumps. Amen.

Then I decided we are getting a dog -- at Christmas. I have no idea what kind. Or what name -- but that is what I have you all for -- you know the details and the right answers. You are a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.

Decision #3 for me -- trampoline. Yeah, I am getting one. I am going to say it is for the Twerps. But I am baring my soul here and tellin ya the straight skinny -- it is for me. I want it. And I am totally going to do flips on it. Amen.

I also decided I want these chairs. Cause they say Come on in. Kick off your shoes and relax your feet. They also say you can have boxed wine and I will still embrace and love you. Now that is my kind of acceptance and peace I need in my life. I just know these chairs will whisper sweet nothings in my ear late at night.

I can feel it in my bones.

I also decided that I love my life -- as messy and imperfect as it is. I love it. And I love each of you.

XXXOOO,

CG

No comments: