Thursday, June 3, 2010

Since When Are There Bean Bags In Football?

We have finished our season of football. I feel like I have emerged from a whole new world. There are downs and off sides and end zones and bean bags. BEAN BAGS? I know. I know. A whole new world.

I know what you are thinking. Cause I thought it too. You just can't help yourself can you? It's the inner Glee. More powerful than you can control. Soooo. let's break out into song together....shall we?

A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no. Or where to go. Or say we're only dreaming.

I feel better now. Cause when I did that at the football game, I did not receive the same love and acceptance I do here. Just sayin.

Anyhoo, Baby Twerp was quite the character at football this year. The orange bean bags were more than he could handle. They mesmorized him. Drew him in with their sultry glances. He just couldn't help it. Uhm, excuse me Zebra Man, you dropped you bean bag. Hello? Hello? Anyone?"
And inevitale EVERY TIME - this would happen...

"BT, you cannot pick up the bean bags.""Do you hear me? DO NOT TOUCH THE BEAN BAGS?!?!? Aliright, go back in and play!"
"Coach, Coach!! Look what I found. A BEAN BAG! Here, let me bring it to you." BT -- NO BEAN BAGS. Here, stand by me for a little bit."
BT? BT? Where did you go? Is that a BEAN BAG in your hand?"
No bean bags -- okay boys? Do not touch the bean bags. Insert 2 minutes later --

I think that says it all.

Okay BT -- one last chance -- go in there and pretend the BALL is the bean bag. GO GO GO. Okay -- maybe it's just best if you be the masccot.
Or the team's water boy.
Or possibly you have a future in juggling.
Amen.

No comments: